Welcome artists, craftsmen, and musicians!
Together, let us share the works of our imaginations
and that which He has established with our hands.
Original works should roughly fall into these categories:
wood, metal, & glass work
poetry, prose, story
quilts, weaving, handiwork
or group performances
digital art, calligraphy
sculpture, pottery, 3D models
- Enter your works before capacity is reached and registration is shut down!
- All ages are welcome to enter.
- Your exhibited works must be original.
- You may enter into multiple categories.
- There is no entry limit on the number of works you can exhibit but you may be limited during setup on Friday.
- Space is limited so bring your best works.
- Festival coordinators may help you curate what is exhibited.
- Keep it appropriate. The festival is an event sponsored by Heritage Church for the edification of the Body of Christ, so let your exhibited works support that purpose.
- This is not a market to sell your products, but gathering leads for potential clients is encouraged.
- Exhibited works will be grouped by the artisan.
- Exhibited works must be ready to be displayed along with any necessary stands or tables. 2-Dimensional art and photographs will be hung on a wall.
- Some works will be featured on Friday evening and we encourage you to join us.
- Setup begins at 9am.
- Friday Exhibition is open 12-4pm.
- Cleanup must be done quickly beginning at 4pm.
- Musicians will have an area to warm up and practice before the performances begin at 2pm.
- More details will follow and the coordinators will be in touch with you as the event gets closer.
- The schedule is subject to change and adjustment.
Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn
The Artist in his Studio